Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas ride...



Spent last night with the family. We opened gifts, ate some food and looked at some lights.  This morning I felt like getting on the bike to do a couple of miles to burn off the 3 cookies I ate last night.... those cookies were made with chocolate chips and a stick of butter... I think that was all the ingredients lol...  Well Sergio gave me a call and we did a tough 24 miles in the gusting wind.... that seems to be a common factor now a days!  We had set out to do a good 40 miler but my legs were not cooperating so I kept on making Sergio say he wanted to turn back... Well he gave up first and I guess I had to follow lol... We kept the speed at 24 the whole way back. We planned for a good mountain bike trip tomorrow.  Lets see how that pans out!

My body keeps saying go but my legs are saying NO!  Looking forward to Mondays break.

No comments:

Post a Comment