Friday, April 1, 2011

It's always good to look back...

When I feel like I'm going off course a bit on my diet, it is always good to look back and see how far I have come. I am such a happier guy now. I got so much more energy. It just gets better everyday. I can not say that it has been easy but it has been worth the ride. The early mornings, The hours put in....
All those times I rode on my own.....worth it...
Those long solo 13 mile rides on the hybrid.....worth it...
The times I was left stranded because I did not know to to change a tube....worth it...
Making others ride with me and forcing them to love it....worth it...
Riding long hours just to do your first 40 miles with your buddy...
Achieving goals....
Lots of riding...
Inspiring others...
Awesome friends....








IS IT WORTH IT?





No comments:

Post a Comment