Friday, April 1, 2011

Time to Race.....

This was a picture of me at a race last year. I was dropped soon after this picture... That was how I rolled.  I would show up... give it all I had....come back for more!

Well tomorrow will be the first official race I will do in the RGV.  The Mercedes Challenge.  62 miles of wind, pain and suffering.  Some top competition from the valley and Mexico will be there and we know it will be a hurt-fest but we are going to go out there and go toe to toe with them.  Last year on the Mercedes race, it was unorganized...many people got lost, took wrong turns, did extra miles.  Hopefully this year they got that fixed and marked the course a little better than a flag that will eventually be blown away by the wind, as was the case last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment