Monday, December 27, 2010

Rest Day...

I sooooooooo needed this.  For the past week my legs have been feeling like Jello. The exact same feeling you get when you try running as fast as you can in the sand but you don't get anywhere.  That has been the way it has felt the past few rides.  Even though I know that I need some well deserved rest, and know that the reason my legs feel like concrete blocks is too much riding... I still want to get out there everyday and get some miles in.  Well since today is Monday, my planned rest day, I am going to just sit around and chill the whole day.  No cycling, no running, no games, no walking fast, nooooo nothing!

So since I am not riding today the next best thing to do is surf the web and look at bike stuff.  I already ordered three pairs of awesome Castelli cycling socks from Bonktown.  Really thinking about ordering the red white and black Castelli jersey to go along with it but I'm trying to resist the urge!  My finger is getting itchy! aahhh oh well...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment