Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010, get ready for me 2011...

2010. What a year it has been. I am so happy that it turned out the way it did. So many life changing events took place this year, time flew in a blink of an eye. 2010 was the year that I set goals for my health that I worked extremely hard to achieve and surpass. This year was the year that my brother got married. This year was the year that I decided to close down my store. A huge decision that will turn life for the better. This year we started our real life monopoly game, buying real estate. So many things have moved so fast just like the year that has just passed. All things happen for a reason, I have always been a person that sets goals and make things happen. You can wish and hope all you want but if you do not do anything about it, life will never happen.
Today is new years day, the day that people make resolutions. They dream and set goals on making wealth, finding love, getting healthy, making a drastic change in their life. But why do we have to decide to change on this day. Why does it take a new year to finally push you over the edge to start a new you?
You have to make the change within you. You have to decide that you're going to set this goal and put your whole time and effort to accomplish it. Tackle one goal at a time and once you finish one take on the next. Make setting goals and finishing them a habit. You have to have it in yourself to get yourself where you want to be.

I had a great year last year. I met great new friends. I destroyed my weight loss goal. I rode my bike more than 9 thousand miles! The 320 pound guy actually won 1st place in a couple races!! Last year was awesome for me.




As this year comes to an end, I end this year satisfied where I am. My goals were set and they were met.  What will 2011 bring for me? It will be what I make it. And the goals have already been set...
And like the sparklers, 2010 began with a flame, I gave it all I got and now it is almost done. Good thing I got more sparklers. Let's light them up in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment