Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Time to give...


Thanksgiving is a time when you eat all the turkey, ham, biscuits, mashed potatoes, corn, pumpkin pie.....wow I'm getting hungry!  It is also for some less fortunate people just another day.  For the past three years my brother and his clinic have given away free turkeys for thanksgiving day.  I have been there to help every year.  I usually carry the turkeys from the truck inside.  There are soooo many people that need these turkeys, I was checking the list of the people that receive them and there are families of 8 to 13!!! and not just a few of them  on the list of like 200, there was probably 2/3 of them who had more than 4 kids!  Munch away kids, you have your turkey.  It's good to give.  I am a strong believer in Karma, If you do something good for others good things will happen to you.  That a great way to live.  If only everyone would live that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment