Monday, April 4, 2011

Another PR at the Time Trial...




How can it be?  How can I keep getting faster?.... These TT show exactly that. Every month I have been getting new personal records on my time.  Am I stronger, am I working harder, am I in better shape.... Well yes... I think I earned this new record, it was the hardest I have gone of the three. I felt good even though the day before I had the Mercedes Race.  My legs were in sync with my breathing and I took off at an ever increasing pace.  All this work is paying off.  My heart rate is beginning to follow at a speed that my body want to preform.  Before now I could only go as high as 164 bpm HR, now it is maintaining at 178 which is helping me pump the power through my veins! lol  I ended up with a time of 24.15!  Awesome feeling!  Goal for next month.....under 24!  Will I do it..... YES!!!!

When you set goals, it's not about the goal at end, it's about all the things you need to do to get there that will make you the man you want to be!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment