Monday, December 20, 2010

Again?...


Put on the cool gear, strap on the helmet, pump up the tires because it's time to ride again.  Just because I just finished a 117 mile ride yesterday does not mean I can take it easy today.  This is a mental game, you have to train your mind not to take it easy and keep up your schedule of rides.  Having no order will lead me back down the wrong road.  Well I don't think one day will mess it up but I have stressed dedication and I'm determined to keep going the way I have been. Mike texted me that he was going to do some interval training today and no matter how tired I felt I still said yes.  Went out to military road where you have smooth, long pavement with no stoplights, a perfect spot to do timed intervals.  We did three Time Trial pace intervals.....not fun after the long miles but did them strong.  30 miles later and I was home eating some breakfast. Not bad.  

Monday is a well deserved rest day.  Ended up this week with 327 miles.......

No comments:

Post a Comment