Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pico de Gallo 100 mile ride...


100 miles.  100 miles. 100 miles...  Thats a large number that many cyclist prepare the whole year to tackle.  Its a feat that not many cyclist dare to attempt.  Today I went on a 100 mile ride with Cindy Billy and some friends that I have met though my cycling.  It's is such a great feeling completing 100 miles and today I went out there to encourage and make sure my buddies would get it done.  The day was long,  the wind was brutal, the miles never ending but they pushed on and on and on.  Cindy had not ridden a bike in a couple months now so that goes to show how much hurt she was feeling. NEVER GIVE UP... She, Rosalva and the others proved that today.  Excellent job to the new centurions!  Now keep it up so next time we wont have to see the sun go up and come down on one ride. lol...



I ended up with 117.5 miles for the day... All my riding is paying off because that was 7 hrs on the saddle and I still feel I could do 50 more.  AWESOMENESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment