Thursday, January 13, 2011

I got game....

Today I hit the court!  Laced up my Nike's grabbed a basketball and went out the school some punks!   Well the first guy to challenge me was an 8 year old kid.... He did not look that tough so I challenged him to a game of horse.  It was just a kid so I started off easy to not discourage the kid.  All of a sudden he starts doing trick shots off the backboard, bouncing it off his head and doing layups.  He took me out quick!!! I got horse and all he had was the H!  Damn, kids now a days got skills! lol

After that warm up, well lets just say it was a warm up cause I will ignore the fact that I got embarrassed by an 8 year old,  we started the real game of 5 on 5.  Now I brought out my skills which were pretty much my awesome endurance.  I can run around this guys and not get tired, it is awesome! I can't shoot worth a damn but I can get there!!! lol   


After the game I went home to get our good training ride done.  Billy, Serge, Sebastioangns and Chris showed up for the fun.  Overall it was a good workout day mixing it up with bball.  On to tomorrow!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment