Monday, January 10, 2011

Some good deals I found...

I am always surfing the web for awesome deals but sometimes I just don't need them or the deal is not in my size. I'm gonna start posting these deals on my blog randomly as a second blog of the day to just spread the word.


 For example

These are the exact shoes are the exact shoes my friend Billy rides with for only $39 bucks! If you have a smaller size foot, buy these carbon shoes asap, they are $170 road shoes.

I just purchased these shoe covers for $4.50 and they do the job of blocking some of the cold wind off my toes.


I also got this beenie to cover my delicate ears. Works perfect and only costed me $4 bucks last week, price went up on it now but its still a good deal

NASHBAR.com has some real good deals going on right now so check them out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment