Sunday, January 9, 2011

Took Sunday off, had a day with the family...


The first thing I usually do in the morning is grab my Iphone and check the weather.  Today looked like doomsday!!! Look at the pic! lol So I just went back to sleep to later find out that it was the most beautiful day ever.  I felt like it was a good day to head out to the flea market to see if I could get any deals.  We went to the big flea market in Brownsville where you can get anything and everything! You can find stuff from the mall here, its like if your shopping a Hollister, A&F, Macy's lol  well most of the stuff is fake and or broken but you will find it!

If you want pampers here is the spot!  Brought to you by good ol' medicaid and having 12 kids!

Found a cool looking bike, it was two bikes parallel connected together. I would be going in circles with this thing because I would want to drop the passenger! lol

After we took off from the Mexican Mall, we went to Panda Express!! They just opened the first one here in my area and it is one of my favorite restaurants from when I was a chunker.  ahhh memories!!!

Later in the day we played some tennis to burn a little calories.  I then ended the day with some Wendy's chili and chicken nuggets to wash it down.  Now that is what I call an off day.  We need one of these days every now and then to keep us sane.  Back to the plan tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment