Saturday, November 20, 2010

Swing a bat!

We had nothing to do, we missed a movie cause it was too late and we did not want to head home yet so I got the urge to get out there and swing a bat. It's awesome cheap fun and well you can do it by going out to the Zone for like a buck fifty.
Hey if your gonna go out and do it, go all the way! lol  I'm one to accept challenges.... I mean I'm one to usually setup challenges! We all did the verrrry fast pitch baseball cage.  I have not swung a bat in a while and some how my natural athletic instincts kicked in and I was hitting line drives!!! Not!!! but at least I was making contact. 9 out of 20 isn't that bad, right?

Adrian, Arlene and Chris took their swings too and we all did pretty good. Took us back to our little league days...  I remember I was an all-star once.... I'm serious, I got video!


No comments:

Post a Comment