Thursday, November 18, 2010

Went back road biking...


Got home today to get a call from my cousin Adrian.  He thinks I'm the expert at fixing things so he brought his mountain bike so I could check why his bike was clicking.  Put it up on the bike rack, grabbed myself a phillips screwdriver and tinkered away....  hahah  somehow I fixed it.  I've always been good at fixing things, my motto is if it was put together by someone before, why cant I do it!  Well being all excited that his bike was fixed I felt the need to pull out the old Schwinn and go for a quick ride. Quickly it turned from a cruise down the street to a full out "lets go off roading!" ride. 
 I love finding new paths that I have never taken and today was no exception. I wanted to get lost.  It's fun having the fear of not knowing where you are at, and if something happens how the hell are you gonna get out of it! 
All in all it was a great time with my bike out in the dirt fields. Calories burned. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment